Community Life Coach needed to provide support in Bowie, MD. This position will focus on assisting someone with applying for and maintaining paid employment and volunteer positions. The Community Life Coach will also assist her to advocate for herself with her employers and in her daily activities.
Ideal candidates will have experience with job coaching and job development. Hours for this position are Monday through Friday, approximately 9am to 1pm, for 25 hours a week. A reliable vehicle (with valid insurance) and a clear background check are required.
- Provide transportation to and from local volunteer position
- Support person to complete her volunteer work independently
- Provide assistance with necessary skills to foster independence at her workplace
- Develop a rapport with individual and cultivate a safe and supportive relationship with employers
- Explore other local work and learning opportunities which meet the person’s skills and interests
CPR and First Aid Certification needed. Mileage reimbursement is provided.