SSMD and 26 incredible partners have begun working together to develop and provide Person Centered Planning Training to people with developmental disabilities and family members throughout Maryland. Providing consult in many areas as well as training, people with disabilities and family members are immediate leaders in this grant’s work. The combination of partner experience and expertise is incredible and we are anxiously moving through beginning stages of our work ~ recruiting the Advisory Group, then quickly onward to develop our initial communication and outreach plan and training modules, training trainers and training! Look for person centered planning training available exclusively for people with disabilities and family members starting April 2020!!!
- Words Matter: A Screening of the Film The R-Word & Panel Discussion
- Mastering the Active Facilitation Approach ~ March 2020!
- Disability Issues Watch Party
- SSMD, Inc. has received a 2 year grant award from the Maryland Developmental Disabilities Council and it’s called ~ Expectations Matter! My Life, My Choice, My Plan!
- Shared Support Maryland, Inc. is seeking New Board Members!